HOW CEO COLLECTIVES ARE FORMED
Each CEO Collective has its own unique characteristics, and CEO placement into a group is something we take very seriously.
Through a rigorous screening process, our Strategic Facilitators assess:
- Your business: its track record, prospects for growth, and key strategic challenges
- Your long-term goals and how you define success
- Your leadership style and the degree to which you have achieved “CEO leverage”
- Your areas of expertise, and, correspondingly, your areas for development
Only with this knowledge in-hand do we recommend an existing CEO Collective, or seek to match several CEOs from our waiting list to form a new Collective.
What the Collective Provides
- Structured time to clarify your company needs with people who truly understand your position
- The opportunity to improve both your business and yourself
- Resolution of truly strategic business issues directly and concisely
- Networking resources including partners, professional services and connections to CEOs from other groups.
- A committed group of professionals whose goals and needs mirror yours
- A strategic facilitator who guides the meetings and guides the process with you 1:1