Our Unique Approach
We've spenT the last 20 years working soley with CEOs
Your role as CEO is not easy. And there’s no CEO school to teach you how to navigate the twists and turns.The Raffoni Group has been in the CEO's corner as a strategic partner for 20 years. Our job is to help you get things done, quickly and thoughtfully.
What makes us unique?
Few others can point to all of these key elements that make up the uniquely effective offerings of The Raffoni Group:
- Our relevant, integrated high-impact services and proven tools
- Our powerful CEO network
- Our seasoned Strategic Facilitators
The result? Your company becomes a well-oiled machine, with incredible clarity around strategic goals and what is required to move them forward. The impact is felt through the entire organization.
we know the ceo job
By sitting at the table, we are familiar with common challenges CEOs face and have insight on the strategies for tackling them. Challenges like...
- How do you build and execute on a strategic plan that moves in sync with a operating plan?
- How do you build and/or upgrade a C-Suite Leadership team that is “high functioning” and executing on all cylinders?
- What are the best strategies to recruit, retain and engage top talent in a tight economy?
- How can we know where to invest and where to pull back?
- What's the best approach to manage difficult board dynamics?
- How do you successfully execute on a needed organizational restructuring?
- How do you integrate and manage acquisitions smoothly?
- What are the proven approaches to implement a sales strategy that meets the needs of a changing marketplace?
- What's the best way to position, re-position, and build your brand in an ever-changing world of marketing?
- Innovation is a great word, but how do you actually do it?
we aren't afraid to ask the tough questions
Our approach is to ask the tough questions, cut to the chase, to bring clarity to complexity -- driving actions that yield measured results. We push where pushing yields results and we probe where probing encourages critical thinking.
Our Strategic Facilitators are a unique group. We purposely couple former successful operating CEOs and C-Levels with seasoned consultants. This means we bring true knowledge and experience to the table, coupled with the process orientation required to execute.
We don’t believe “experts” have all the answers, we believe collaboration with the right people brings unrivaled success.
The Top Ten Things We Do Best
We focus on developing programs and tools where we we can have the greatest impact in helping a CEO to be successful.
Learn More about about our unique approach
Watch our brief introductory overview to get a deeper understand of our approach. If it feels like a fit for you, contact our Director of Client Services, Erin Mullen, to set up a call. We'd love to connect.