Our Unique Approach
We've spenT the last 20 years working soley with CEOs
Your role as CEO is not easy. And there’s no CEO school to teach you how to navigate the twists and turns.The Raffoni Group has been in the CEO's corner as a strategic partner for 20 years. Our job is to help you get things done quickly and smartly.
What makes us unique?
Few others can point to all of these key elements that make up the uniquely effective offerings of The Raffoni Group:
- Our relevant, integrated high-impact programs and proven tools that all CEOs need to do their job well
- Our powerful CEO network
- Our seasoned Strategic Facilitators
Through our integrated suite of services we provide you with the help you need to firm up your strategy and implement it successfully. We offer:
CEO Collective Peer Groups
Strategic Planning & Accountability
C-suite Leadership & Alignment
Proven CEO-Vetted Tools and Methodologies
The result? Your company becomes a well-oiled machine, with incredible clarity around strategic goals and what is required to move them forward. The impact is felt through the entire organization.
we know the ceo job
By sitting at the table, we are familiar with common challenges CEOs face and have insight on the strategies for tackling them. Challenges like...
- How do you build and execute on a strategic plan that moves in sync with a operating plan?
- How do you build and/or upgrade a C-Suite Leadership team that is “high functioning” and executing on all cylinders?
- What are the best strategies to recruit, retain and engage top talent in a tight economy?
- How can we know where to invest and where to pull back?
- What's the best approach to manage difficult board dynamics?
- How do you successfully execute on a needed organizational restructuring?
- How do you integrate and manage acquisitions smoothly?
- What are the proven approaches to implement a sales strategy that meets the needs of a changing marketplace?
- What's the best way to position, re-position, and build your brand in an ever-changing world of marketing?
- Innovation is a great word, but how do you actually do it?
we aren't afraid to ask the tough questions
Our approach is to ask the tough questions, cut to the chase, to bring clarity to complexity -- driving actions that yield measured results.
We push where pushing yields results and we probe where probing encourages critical thinking.
Our Strategic Facilitators are a unique group. We purposely couple former successful operating CEOs and C-Levels with seasoned consultants. This means we bring true knowledge and experience to the table, coupled with the process orientation required to execute.
We don’t believe “experts” have all the answers, we believe collaboration with the right people brings unrivaled success.
the top ten things we do best
- We strategically facilitate. This mean means we don’t simply keep time and take notes, we work with you, the CEO, to strategically facilitate getting your organization from point A to point B. We focus on moving the ball forward and we add result measures to everything we do.
- We hire and train seasoned, experienced facilitators. Our facilitators are C-levels who value collaboration and hard work on behalf of the client over being recognized as an expert.
- We seek out and only work with the best of the best CEOs. We like to learn from smart CEOs and share what we learn. We don’t do turn-arounds or behavioral coaching. We help growing companies continue to grow.
- We keep and grow with our clients. This is the best sign that what we offer is valued. Our clients stick around. And because our CEOs value what we do, they evangelize for the network.
- We connect dots for our CEOs. We facilitated valuable connections between our CEOs, based on how they can help and learn from each other. Sometimes its advice, sometimes it’s a tool, sometimes it’s a service partner referral. We know our clients well, so we can make smart connections.
- We believe in baby steps. We know the value of scoping and timing to drive execution success. We don’t oversell or complicate. We recommend what you need depending on where you are in your journey and we plan to go for the ride with you.
- We understand the role of the CEO and the challenges that come with it. Whatever your challenges, we’ve probably seen them before or have someone in the network who has. With that kind of support, we enable you to make better decisions and avoid pitfalls.
- We live by our values. A few of those include being bold, being transparent and sincerely caring about our clients and their success—that means, we are not afraid to ask the tough questions.
- We structure and offer successful, relevant and impactful programs. We believe our programs are what every CEO needs to do their job well. We refine them in conjunction with CEO clients. And better yet, they are integrated and work with each other for greater impact.
- We improve CEOs success by helping them get things done quickly and smartly. This is the bottom line of why we exist. We are here to help you succeed. We take your success personally.