Strategic Leaders Program
How It Works
Successful strategy and leadership alignment starts with a deep understanding of the CEO's vision for success.
- Our unique approach to strategic planning begins with in-depth interviews of you and your leadership team.
- 4 - 8 weeks of prep time and structured collaboration.
- All members providing valuable input on everything from the team's historical performance to the biggest market-driven opportunities they see for the company.
- CEO's strategic vision is defined and captured, and all leadership team members' feedback collected and codified.
- Strategic Facilitators run a tightly designed agenda with maximum efficiency in mind, quickly building consensus; identifying issues for future discussion; and solidifying deliverables for the team as they are produced.
- The hard work of the CEO and the leadership team, combined with strong, objective facilitation, yields a unified vision, mutually agreed upon goals, a definition of how success will be measured, and a plan to manage this strategy and rally the organization around it moving forward.
What You Get
Results. Our Strategy and Leadership Alignment process assures a leadership team operating in unison to achieve the same vision and provide the following:
- Structured Leadership Team Prep Documents
- Strategic Planning System & Toolset
- The CEO Direction, Deck Approach
- One-Page Strategic Scorecard & Metrics (allows the team to define success and course correct)
- Operational Dashboard & Functional Plans
- Action Plans
- Case Methodology to Drive Results
- Leadership Governance Plan that defines how the leadership team will actively manage strategy
- Organizational Alignment Plan that defines how the leadership team will communicate the strategic vision and rally all departments and functional levels around it
- Ongoing counsel and advice from your Strategic Facilitator to ensure execution success
For more information regarding our Strategic Leaders Program please see our introductory presentation below and contact us to learn more and schedule an introductory call.
One-day Strategy Session option
In addition to our 2-3 day onsite strategy session options, we also offer a one-day session that incorporates our strategy facilitation processes in a peer setting. Refine your strategy with the input our your peers.