ONE-DAY cEO STRATEGY SESSION
Drive innovation ANd growth with this Intensive OnE-DAY Working Strategy Session for successful ceos
Join us and a select group of three to five CEOs for a one-day working strategy session. You'll have the rare opportunity to enhance your company’s strategic direction with the guidance of a seasoned Strategic Facilitator and the candid feedback of CEOs who lead growing companies.
As a participant in this exclusive session, you will step out of running your business in order to work on your business. This is a limited chance to focus on strategy, growth and innovation and test your ideas with your fellow CEOs. Our experienced Strategic Facilitators will be there to guide you through the process with proven tools and insure that this is one of the most productive days of your entire year.
This working strategy session is for you, if...
- You are a CEO committed to steady growth, but also desire to smartly invest in new opportunities that drive above average growth.
- You are beyond the "proven strategy" stage and are ready to innovate and take your company to a new and more viable place.
- You are looking to “up your game” in the areas of strategic thinking and leadership.
- You want to have a greater impact as a change agent on your organization as a whole.
What can you expect to get out of the program?
- You'll get an executive level summary course on several well-recognized and proven strategic models and frameworks to challenge how you think about your business.
- You'll have the chance to get focused and vetted ideas for the business "on paper", including a list of your top three CEO priorities needed to move your strategy forward.
- You'll walk away with a Raffoni Group CEO Strategic Scorecard tailored to your strategy and goals.
- You'll get the rare opportunity to test and enhance your strategy with other CEOs in a collaborative and safe environment of peers whose only motivation is to give the best feedback they can.
- Following the day, you'll get one virtual accountability session where you, your peers and the group facilitator will check-in and look at your progress against the top three priorities you identified.
What makes this session unique and valuable?
- The content is curated and customized for scaling, growth companies – We tailor the content to the specific needs and interests of busy CEOs of successful, scaling companies who want to innovate and grow. We bring you only the best models and frameworks. In other words, we don't waste your time.
- Your effort is actionable immediately – The work you put into this session and the insights, priorities and tools you walk away with can be put to work tomorrow.
- We provide expert facilitation – We’ve spent the past 20 years working with CEOs as specialists in strategy development and execution. We are laser focused on helping you create actionable outcomes facilitated through proven models, frameworks and peer collaboration.
Meet the Strategic Facilitators
Melissa Raffoni, CEO & Founder, The Raffoni Group
Melissa Raffoni has worked with CEOs of growth-oriented companies in the Boston area for more than 20 years, helping them make the right decisions about the direction of their businesses. Melissa is recognized for her ability to isolate complex issues facing CEOs and working with clients to address them with clear, tangible and measurable results.
Prior to founding The Raffoni Group, Melissa was a Managing Principal Consultant at Oracle, where she helped build the Organizational Change Management practice and coach senior executives on how to communicate and execute change. Melissa also played a vital role in building Inc. Magazine's Eagles CEO Program as the Managing Director.
Mark Hatton, CEO Advisor & Strategic Facilitator
Mark has over 13 years of CEO/President experience as CEO of Core Security and President of Sophos, North America. His experience spans from global operations, to M&A, to investor management, to founder transitioning, to restructuring, to re-positioning, and the list goes on.
Primarily, his career has focused on growing and scaling organizations, and he has led organizations ranging from $15 million to over $150 million. Mark is recognized for his astuteness in the software/security industry coupled with his cross functional perspective as a marketer, salesperson, service provider, operator and tech strategist.
Sample agenda for the day
Part One: Curated Content for CEOs – Proven frameworks for developing strategy
Part Two: CEO Working Session – Craft your strategy (or enhance and refine a current strategy)
Part Three: Peer Feedback and Collaboration – A round of feedback from your peers
Part Four: Curated Content for CEOs – Critical Success Factors (CSFs) for successful execution of your strategy
Part Five: CEO Working Session – Define your top three CEO priorities to execute on the strategy
Part Six: Summary and Check Out – Final words from the group on take-aways from the day and next steps
Session cost, timing and contact
The cost of the session is $1500.
To learn more and apply for the program, please contact Director of Client Services, Erin Mullen, and she will be in touch to set up an informational call.
If the program is a fit, our team will schedule a date that works for you and other CEOs.